PLAY CENTRE RULES
- Children MUST be supervised by a parent or adult at all times in the play area.
- Please remove shoes, loose articles of clothing and jewelry before playing on the equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Slide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first.
- Please no climbing up the slides.
- Please no climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
- Please no food, gum or drinks on the play equipment.
- When using the tower, children MUST be supervised.
- No children under the age of 3 years old are permitted on the climbing tower.
Play nicely and have fun!
NO CHILDREN OVER 5 ARE ALLOWED IN TODDLER AREA – CHILDREN 5 AND UNDER ONLY.
Click Here For PlayHut - RULES LIST
- In the interest of safety and enjoyment of all our patrons you are required to comply with the following Terms and Condition of entry.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted to be consumed on the premises.
- To comply with Food Safety and Hygiene Regulations only food or beverages purchased on these premises may be consumed within the centre.
- Parents/guardians/carers acknowledge that this is not a supervised play centre and accept full responsibility for the active supervision of children in their care always.
- PlayHut is not a child minding service, and parents/guardians/carers are not permitted to leave children unsupervised on the premises.
- Patrons are required to comply with all directions by staff and the safety rules and regulations signs displayed in and around the Centre regarding the use of this centre.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry or ask patrons to leave the premises. If any patrons are requested to leave by a staff member, for breaching these conditions of entry, they must do so and are not entitled to any refund.
- Food and beverages must be consumed at the table. No food or beverages in play area.
- No shoes are to be worn on the equipment.
- Socks must be worn for safety and hygiene reasons.
- No running within the Centre.
- No climbing on netting or outside of the play structures.
- Balls are to be kept inside the ball pit areas. There is to be no throwing of balls.
- Children must slide down the slides one at a time and feet first.
- No sharp objects, toys, food, drinks or any other articles that could cause damage to the equipment or a child, to be used on or around the equipment.
- PlayHut play equipment has been built to Australian safety standards. While every care is taken there will be instances when accidents occur.
- PlayHut and its employee’s will not be held liable for such incidents.
- No Pets allowed inside the premises.
- Cleanliness and hygiene is very important to us in delivering our key principles of safety cleanliness, quality and superior customer service. Therefore, we ask you to help us keep it this way. If any food or drink is accidentally spilled, please advise us immediately.
- Whilst our toilets and change rooms are inspected regularly, if you are not satisfied, please advise us.
- For hygiene reasons do not change nappies in public areas. A change table is provided for this purpose in the Parents room.
- Access to the kitchen and upstairs level is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons are expected to behave in an appropriate manner that does not cause disruption or offence to other persons.
- The toddler area caters for children from the ages of 0 – 4yrs. In the best interest of our guests and the safety of our toddlers, children 4 years and over are strictly not allowed in this area. Shoes must not be worn by children or supervising adults.
- When a party is booked through PlayHut, the customer named on the Booking Confirmation is liable for any damage caused to the centre.
- If any damage is caused to, or any items are missing from, the centre, the customer will be charged for PlayHut’s loss and the costs of any repairs or replacement of the said items.
- It is a condition of entry that all persons accept full responsibility for any damage or loss, however arising. Staff and management are not responsible for any loss suffered by any persons.
- Customers park their vehicles in the PlayHut car park entirely at their own risk.
- PlayHut does not accept any responsibility for vehicles or their contents.
- Smoking is prohibited within the centre and within 4 metres of entry and exit.
- We accept EFTPOS, Visa & MasterCard. Amex not available.
If you have any questions or issues with these rules please Contact Us or ask one of our friendly staff on duty. These Rules are in place for your children’s safety and as well as your own.